|Запас топлива, л||200|
|Запас воды, л||60|
|Крейсерская скорость, узл||26|
|Максимальная скорость, узл||34|
- Engine mounted generator
- Bow thruster 5 Kw
- Air condition 20.000 BTU
- Battery to run AC for about 5-15 min (or longer if posible)
- Shore-power connection in the Electrical locker at helm station
- Battery charger
- Fire fighting system
- Hydraulic steering system
- Shower with hot and cold water
- Trim tabs to be installed
- Automatic bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump in engine room, normally in off position – mainly to be used when Limo is being towed
- Second, independent bilge pump installed
- Fridge at the aft part of the seating area, in a hatch into the engine room, big enough to store champagne bottles
- Raymarine E80
- Raystar 125 GPS Sensor
- Digital sounder DSM300
- Transom transducer P66
- Raymarine RAY54E VHF
- CD/Radio (no TV and DVD player) check for Make/model with IconConnect
- 4 x loudspeakers in accomodation (Make Sonance XT)
- Internal curtesy lights/rescue light, below seating. No rope light. Remove recesses. Standard
- Royal Tender curtesy lights to be fitted.
- 4 pcs. Interior lights
- 2 pcs. Forward facing projectors in the bow (stainless steel, glass)
- Nav. lights (LED), but not Lopo-light
- Running & anchor lights
- 360° Anchor/Towing light (LED) to be on removable pole, rigged in fwd cockpit – provide storage position
- Teak deck
- 2 Removable handrails
- Polished stainless steel flagstaff
- Flag pole/navigation pole to be mounted on a plate instead of three points mounting.
- Aft side of windshield frame to incorporate horizontal hand-hold (if space permits) and bolt rope channel for canvas cover
- Vertical handrail above forward windshield
- Integrated Swim ladder in stern platform
- Shower and hose connection for deck wash located in SB or Port aft. locker (On aft deck)
- Polished stainless steel retractable Cleats
- Removable foldable rail at forward side entrance. Socket for removable handrail mounted in steps
- Movable forward stairs - can be used for boarding: forward, SB and PS
- Forward locker to be used for small luggage
- Possibility to store luggage on aft deck. Padeyes and cargo net
- Small boarding passerelle (folding, carbon fiber, similar to this) to be provided and storage planned
- Tow eye at the bow, capable of towing at a speed of 14 knots
- All deck hardware to have substantial aluminium backing plate(s)
- Aft lifting points has a quick release lever at helm station
- No anchor arrangement installed
- Fwd cockpit has tight fitting canvas cover to minimize water entry during rain and towing
- High quality exterior grade upholstery
- Storage for life vest behind cushions.
- Planned storage for medical emergency kit(s), flares etc.
- Pierre to double check dimensions in garage/entrance.
- Sliding or lifting roof to be final decided by Renderings supplied by EOI
- Check possibility to lower the Floor at the helm station/forward entrance to provide better weather protection for helmsman. Check CE regulations.
- Investigate possibility to move ER bulkhead even more to allow more space for the outside staircase.
- Solution for steps for aft entrance into the accommodation, to make more leg-space for the persons seated at the aft. Position. This will affect the window that slides down – Solution to be investigated.
- Foot-well at the helm-station, below the helm, for better seating when driving.
- Seating for helmsman and for 2nd crew to be foldable.
- Make the curve at the bow more straight for bow-boarding
- Engine room, bilges and all visible surfaces to have glossy finish for easy cleaning.
- GRP structural fuel tanks or Steel tanks to be decided by builder
- Fuel tanks below seating
- Chafing strip (stainless?) on the bow, for protection when driving the tender onto the beach.
- Special request for brand on hose clams – Make: ABA
- Check with Glass supplier for solution on non-scratch able roof-glass, folia (or Iphone glass solution)
- Tint of roof glass to be decided.
- Tinting of glass: Espen Oeino to decide
- Hull/deck/fender colour: Espen Oeino to decide (for info: colour on mothership: Carinthia Blue)
- Owners delivery: “tender track” from Palma, to be installed if suplied